Tuesday 5 September 2017

Life after Vacation

After such a long time when I take this break by visiting God's own country (I have always thought ,these guys are exaggerating,but not this tym),I am pumped up for my new assignment.The beautiful view of Munnar with clouds kissing down the mountain with each of their droplet to make her more green and beautiful than before.Rain has made it look more lush and added several variants shades of
greenery around.I still close my eyes feel all of them .Not to forget the beautiful trip from Munnar to Thekkady.Wonderful place and  I could manage to get a cottage which was in between so many herbal trees .I wish ,If i could have plucked those plump jack-fruits.I recollect yummilicious jack-fruit curry by my mom ,oh ,I miss so many things all at a time.Not to forget the best spa that rejuvenates for sure!Watching Kathakalli and Kalari was as if I have really seen what I used to read in my books.So peaceful and calm stay .My last visit to Alleppey ...my best takeaway from this
place was the jumbo prawns.Uff!Relished it till the last bite :P

Now back to mundane life.I hate being a jerk to miss my last work and some great folks around .I keep reminding myself "I am just a resource". Enough of satire,fair enough!Keep moving many more roads and prospects.I am little scared as rabbit coming out of its shelter for a long time ,may be out of its comfort zone.This is new ,yet beautiful.Why I feel like this ,such a long time I am here ..Not sure.
Not well,working from home ,i watch out to look dark cloudy sky ..What I perfect painter are you God!
Just mumbled few lines...

Ki zamana yeh bhala hai
Aur jo raah mein mila hai
Thodi door jo chala hai
Woh bhi aadmi bhala tha
Pata tha…
Zara bas khafa tha
Woh bhatka sa raahi mere gaanv ka hi
Woh rasta puraana jisey yaad aana
Zaroori tha lekin jo roya mere bin
Wo ek mera ghar tha
Puraana sa darr tha
Magar ab na main apne ghar ka raha
Safar ka hi tha main safar ka raha

Well,I am settling down for Chicken soup,any takers ?;)

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Subah ka bhula
    shaam ko ghar aa jata hai
    Udta hua parinda saanjh ko
    apne ghosla laut aata hai,
    Zindagi ke safar ka usool hai yehi
    Manzil wohi mil jaati hai jahan
    Is dil ki arzoo puri ho jaati hai.

    Kudos!

    Btw I like my Chicken Soup spicy.

    ReplyDelete