Monday 18 December 2017

Beauty and The Beast!!!


Well! I haven’t become story teller yet except for kid that likes whatever I fabricate. I have been telling a lot this story "Beauty and The Beast"!Seems quite popular with kids. Even I am now listening a track that in video is about same story ”Tum todo na dil mera” from movie "I"
Love this line "Tere surath marham hai dujee rahat koi na".Wow, how beautifully lyricist put these words. I believe strongly have to be in that moment or to feel it to write that beautifully except you are miraculously gifted :P 
A day off to yourself ,is such a splendid thing when mind is jammed up with so much. Work design to implement, my savings, investments, cleanup, household chore, pay insurance, shopping plan, meet my frnd etc etc .Shut off machine. Love the flair of winter ,happiness oozes when you look around. Been stuck in lady Diana admiration ,so much that I though ,give a space over my venting lane. I know pals aroud me had heard enough about it from me. But wait I have to put more .I like that lady so much not that she is for me one of most beautiful and elegant lady to remember for lifetime. The more I read about her ,I feel strongly about her. Let me tell you why briefly...She married in her teens to a man who is more older for love offcourse and have 2 great boys from that relationship. A strong mother ,a beautiful heart with taking up so much after splitting from 11 years of marriage. This long you become so much close to your partner, sometimes I feel couple start talking like each other and i feel sometime they  look alike. No its not crazy ..coz I belong to a category who still believes marriage are made in heaven. There are tough times one has to go through ,u cannot give up on other ,take time to correct self and make the partner feel about not in words but your deed. No 2 humans can stay without any friction ,they are awesum and bonded when they can get over it that friction era maturely. Both are wheels of chariot, irrespective of your gender ,remember life journey will be slow or affected if one is burdened...To put in other invest on relationship with spouse for you kid to have a happy and healthy growing years and also the memories tht he builds from it will make him look to future with positivity and a health normal family life with his/her spouse. Make sense ..eh ?Coming back to Diana. Oh my god! how much love she could give to her kids at least what I can see from those videos ...Someone told me rightly you are different person when you are mom :D. How come this whole world there can’t be a single person who can stand strongly holding this lady hand and supporting her.

Now When I talk of love ...I just remember about one video clip that I saw when Anuskha was approaching towards mandap ,the way Virat was looking at her ,jus the expression itself was meant for her like "U mean world to me". C’mon don’t chuckle. Said enough ,I love to watch human emotions much conveyed by eyes, expression and body language that I feel are louder than words:)

A wishful wish for I have now to see the Northern Lights and get soul enriched with those breathtaking view. See, I went out of context. Blame my mind that hops here and there every second ..But a dreamer by every means…






No comments:

Post a Comment