Friday 15 June 2018

A blank moment..

After my meeting ,I was hurrying up to catch metro!I have to pick my daughter from her school in an hour!Though I will be reaching before that but I prefer to wait than to be late. Other side of station there was lady whom I recognise from my glorious past days.She is my one and only Ex. For a moment, I went blank ,didn't realise I was standing in mid of busy stations. Her face is so familiar to me that it never made me feel she is different from me. Those beautiful eyes bore down and find answers from my soul .Her lips are still wearing those rose pink shade which made me feel the warmth of our kiss.Jhumkis on her ear gives peck on her soft cheek whenever it bounced to and fro. She looked up ,a strand of hair came across her face with light wind.Confused ,she stood up to recognise me!A streak of pain and joy ran over face . I smiled back with half raised hand waving her...In fraction train appeared and she vanished!I kept coming back at same time everyday ,hoping to see her back again!But never tried to search or be in touch over phone or social media for her welfare. I felt a pang of pain with sense of emptiness from then on . Happy in way to know though she still reflects my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment